Picture was taken in the fall of 2007. I was standing in the same spot and took one picture to my left and the other to my right. Hindsight tells me that I should have taken a picture to the center for a nice panoramic view. Sorry about that. Enjoy!
- Last Tuesday, we had a fun evening creating Derek and Erica's wedding invitations. Creating may just be the wrong word, because Ardith had each station laid out and ready for the production line. I was going to put my self portrait in the collage too, but my daughters laughed at my smile. Brian joined us at the tail end, and he quickly became the official envelope stuffer. -
- While I was looking at the roses in our yard, Nancy spotted this bee. The bee needed a nap from all the work he did. I took six pictures of the bee, and this one had the best focus. Why does the wind blow when I am taking closeup pictures? Enjoy!
- I was looking through older pictures and ran across this picture of Derek taken in Clear Lake, Oregon. It is a mineral free lake, which provides great visibility. The tree Derek is behind is three thousand years old. Check out a little history about Clear Lake by clicking here. Enjoy!
- The picture if of my great grandfather George W. Huntzinger leading the parade in Globe, AZ. I am not sure of the date of the picture. I do know that he passed away in 1944. Maybe the 4th of July one or two years before. Enjoy!
Little about me:
- Age 62.
- Married 43 years to my high school sweetheart.
- Retired from the US Navy after 25 years. I was a mustang officer. Chief Yeoman, then off to Office Candidate School, and retired as a Lieutenant in the Supply Corps.
- Currently teach for the University of Phoenix.