- The above photos are a project from my first quilting class that I took with my daughter (Laura) last March. I finished it yesterday. I am not sure how long Nancy will let me keep it on our dining room table. :) -
- A wall hanging. My first project outside of class. I learned a lot and had fun. I was too late for the Fourth of July, but think of it as a Freedom Quilt. :) - Enjoy!
Little about me:
- Age 62.
- Married 43 years to my high school sweetheart.
- Retired from the US Navy after 25 years. I was a mustang officer. Chief Yeoman, then off to Office Candidate School, and retired as a Lieutenant in the Supply Corps.
- Currently teach for the University of Phoenix.