- Someone reminded me yesterday that I forgot to post a birthday note to Steve. In my defense, I am just getting older.
- Notice who is holding him. Yes, his sister, and those two have a bond today. Steve is our only child that I was at sea when he was born. In his first couple of years, I was a visitor to the family, and he had two moms, Nancy and Laura. Maybe we bonded in Monterey, but I am not sure. He kept seeing me in every episode of America's Most Wanted. He would tell is mom, "That looks like dad." I love you son, and I enjoyed your birthday get-together in Vancouver.
Little about me:
- Age 62.
- Married 43 years to my high school sweetheart.
- Retired from the US Navy after 25 years. I was a mustang officer. Chief Yeoman, then off to Office Candidate School, and retired as a Lieutenant in the Supply Corps.
- Currently teach for the University of Phoenix.