- We dropped off Laura and Stephanie at the airport. Both are off to Salt Lake City to have some fun. Laura comes home on Monday, and Stephanie flies to Scotland on Tuesday.
- We went to Ikea after dropping off our daughters. I told Nancy that we should get a new set of silverware (actually stainless steel). Something new in the empty nest. She thinks I am crazy and our kids will agree. We also got some kids toys to help entertain our grandkids when they come over.
- What case? Well, they say I have not blogged like I should. They complained that my last blog was an ugly spider. What can I say? I thought it was a cute spider. With that said, I am now sad, and it is a sad day. :)
... and move a 300 lb bush and root ball full of dirt -
- With the right tools I was able to strip out 200 lbs of dirt from the root ball. Along the journey, I found this bug living in the root ball. It was Dennis' pet spider. I took a few pictures and then did the right thing. I squashed it like a bug that it was. I got it down to about a hundred pounds and was able to put it in the truck for hauling to Rick's burn pile.
- Did I mention that Dennis loves spiders. Not really, he does not like bugs. Enjoy and click the picture to enlarge. :)
- My little coolpix camera would not focus on the spider but the plants behind. So I used the flash. I was going to discard the picture, but noticed the web design. Click on the picture to enlarge. Enjoy!
Little about me:
- Age 62.
- Married 43 years to my high school sweetheart.
- Retired from the US Navy after 25 years. I was a mustang officer. Chief Yeoman, then off to Office Candidate School, and retired as a Lieutenant in the Supply Corps.
- Currently teach for the University of Phoenix.