Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy ...

... Belated Birthday Steve! -


- Someone reminded me yesterday that I forgot to post a birthday note to Steve. In my defense, I am just getting older.

- Notice who is holding him. Yes, his sister, and those two have a bond today. Steve is our only child that I was at sea when he was born. In his first couple of years, I was a visitor to the family, and he had two moms, Nancy and Laura. Maybe we bonded in Monterey, but I am not sure. He kept seeing me in every episode of America's Most Wanted. He would tell is mom, "That looks like dad." I love you son, and I enjoyed your birthday get-together in Vancouver.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy birthday Steve (it's a month late though). Your party in Vancouver was fun though on your real birthday ;). I love you !!!!

Laura said...

I love this photo of Steve and I! We had a blast celebrating with him!!

Sherri said...

What a sweet picture!
You have a wonderful family!