Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Have the Best ...

... Doctor. He Doesn't Tell me I am Fat -

- At my yearly physical, he just tells me I now have high blood pressure and gives me a prescription for pills, have glucose intolerance (which means pre-diabetes), and my HDL is a little low. He also tells me to eat less sugar, take fish oil Omega 3, and exercise.


- This is my breakfast; I fixed steel cut oatmeal with dried apples and craisins. I just added an extra 1/3 cup of water for them to plump up. After the oatmeal was done, I added bananas. My chocolate milk is sugar free and fat free. I am also trying to stay with the two-cup rule at each meal.

- Laura has asked that I blog my progress, and this post is for Laura.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I know you can do it!! I have your back ;)

neffie said...

good luck! I believe in you!

Laura said...

It will be awesome to follow your progress. Love you!

Sherri said...

I love the idea of blogging your progress!
This is a fantastic breakfast...maybe I should do whatever you do...then I may see results! =)