... Time for Lach -
- This was the first time Lach has slept over with us. We were not sure if he would make it through the night. Laura was on standby to come and get him if needed.
- Laura tells me Lach woke up ready to go, "right now." He dressed himself with his Hard Rock t-shirt to be like his grandpa.
- He made himself at home. He prefers whip cream instead of ice cream. He did not want to say "cheese" for me.
- Laura told us that Lack has a night time routine of getting milk in his sippy cup and laying on the bed to fall asleep. He doesn't know the routine. When he was ready for bed, he crawled up on Nancy's lap to cuddle, and he was asleep in minutes.
- Lach woke with a smile on his face. He asked for some one-on-one time with R2-D2. R2 did have enough battery life to dance for him.
Family New Year's Party 2018
3 months ago