Thursday, January 20, 2011

From the Journal of ...

... of Our Traveling Frog -

He is like a child to Nancy and I, and he calls us mom and dad.

- I get to go to Paris. Here I am with Aunt Joan and Mom. They gave me my own drink. Mom and Joan are smiling to pretty.

- On the plane, kept jumping seats. Here I am with Uncle Larry. I was so excited.

- We are at the Paris Airport. Mom told me to stay inside the bag, but I had to take a look. Wouldn't anyone?

- The shuttle drive was taking to long. I jumped in to drive, and he kicked me out. He was so rude.

- We stayed in the Hotel Queen Mary. I peeked in the window and saw that we were going to stay in a great hotel.

- My first subway ride. The Paris metro is cool.

- Mom and Aunt Joan found a picture of a hot French frog. We looked all over for her, but we couldn't find her. I was disappointed.

- Just squeeze me until it hurts. This French doll and I did the tango at the Paris Hard Rock Cafe.

- It was time to leave, and love was in the air. I told the hotel clerk to kiss me again.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That seems to be quite accurate, he was such a flirt with the girls in Paris......

Laura said...

I haven't seen him for a while! Fun post!!

neffie said...

Fun post! I haven't seen his pictures in awhile!

Sherri said...

That is awesome!
Does he really go on all your trips??? that is such a good idea! My favorite books growing up where the ones with the little critters on every page!
Your so much fun!
I'm glad your my uncle!