Saturday, January 1, 2011

Michael Jr ...

... spent last night with us -

- We started the adventure with a stop at McDonald's. This is the toy Michael got in his happy meal. He also got a game card, which will come into play later in the adventure.

- Michael worked hard with me in taking down the nutcracker tree and the train. Nancy asked if he would like hot chocolate, and he said yes. One taste, and he said "I don't like it."

- I put Michael down to bed at 10pm. I turned out the lights, TV off, and I laid with him, figuring that he would be asleep in a short time. He talked non-stop for an hour and a half. At 11:30, I figured we should watch the ball come down in New York City. After the new year, I listened to music on my computer and the lad was asleep in twenty minutes.

- In the morning, Michael wanted to go home we talked him into having cereal. About his game card. He treated it like an access card, and he would swipe the doorways before we could go through. It was fun, and we enjoyed having him.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Cute!!

neffie said...

What a cute evening!

Nancy said...

It was fun having him spend the night. He was ready to go home though, I was doing my hair and he had his coat on ;) Sweet guy.

5Youngers said...

He had so much fun. That cracks me up about the hot chocolate.

Sherri said...

These sleep overs are awesome!!!!

Kim said...

What a fun thing to do with all of the grandkids! Makes me wish we lived closer to my parents. I've enjoyed all your posts!