Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Start of ...

... Two Adventures. Traveling and visiting Hard Rock Cafes -


- The year was 2000, and our travels with Larry and Joan started with this trip. We are sitting outside of the Paris Hard Rock Cafe. (Paris, France not Paris, Idaho) :)

- After visiting the Paris Hard Rock Cafe, I started to collect Hard Rock Cafe pins from the Hard Rock Cafes that I visited. Including Paris, I have visited 41 Hard Rock Cafes.

- There will be more posts on our travels and Hard Rock Cafes.

- Enjoy!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait for these posts! You have had some amazing vacations and fun experiences at the Hard Rocks!

Ardith Haws said...

Keep them coming. I'll be looking for them.

Nancy said...

We all look about 11 years younger in this picture!!

Sherri said...

This is such a fun adventure..... can't wait for more posts!!!! =)